Sunday, February 8, 2015

January 2015 Favorites

I can't believe January is already over and we are in February!  But I still wanted to share my January favorites you guys.  Hope you enjoy!




My first favorite is Jesse's Girl Eye liner.





I have always used gel liner because I haven't found a liquid eyeliner that I liked or worked for me.  I have mono lids so whenever I used a liquid liner, it always rubbed off and I end up with raccoon eyes...lol.

I've seen this liquid eyeliner shown and reviewed about on YouTube and when I saw it, I wanted to try it out right away.  I was so excited to see it in one of my monthly subscription box (I believe it


was Ipsy).  I've been trying it out for a few months and it's pretty awesome!           


The sleek packaging makes it easy to take anywhere.  The cap closes tight preventing it from drying out.  You will definitely know when the cap is closed by the click sound.



The brush is the best I have every used.  You can draw very precise lines, thick or very thin lines. The black is very black but not shiny (which I like).  After the liner dries it will last all day until you wash your face.

Another thing I like about this liner is that when you wash off the liner, it comes off like little beads instead of the ink running off your face.





The price for this eyeliner is $6.99 and can be found at RiteAid or on Jesse's Girl website.









Next favorite is my Shiseido UV Sun Compact Foundation SPF 36




When I was traveling for work, this foundation was the best ever!  I never had to worry about bringing it through security at the airport or even making a mess if it broke.

It has medium to full coverage and makes your face soft and silky looking.  You don't need a brush or a beauty blender when using this foundation.  The sponge that comes with it will do the job perfectly. Also, this powder foundation makes your morning makeup routine so fast.

For the past month or so, I started using it again and it has become my favorite foundation.

You can find this foundation at a department stores or on their Shiseido site.
The refill is about $28 and the compact case is $8.


MAC Select Cover-up in NW25


I have used MAC Select Cover-up for years now and it's a versatile product.  I have used it for foundation when mixed with moisturizer, a concealer, and an eye shadow base.  A little goes a long way so it a great investment!

Can be found at department stores or MAC freestanding stores.
Retails for $19.


L'Oreal Paris Infallible in Iced Latte


I love multi-functional product.  The Infallible eye shadow in Iced Latte is another product.  I have used this product as a base for eye shadows, used as an inner corner shadow to open up your eyes, or just an alone eye shadow (which looks beautiful), and this product can be used as a cheek highlighter.

Can be found at drugstores or online.  You can find it at Ulta.
Retails for $7.99


PUR Big Look Mascara (waterproof)

I have really hard to curl lashes so I have to use waterproof mascara to keep my curls.  I have always used Covergirl's Lash Blast Waterproof mascara because it was the only one that worked for me but when I used PUR Big Look Mascara, I was in amazed!  It held my curl, was intensely black and it didn't rub off underneath my lower lashes.




The package is so cute!  I love how the to handle has water droplet designs indicating that it's waterproof.  The wand is bendable so it can be at any angle and the bristle is similar to Covergirls Lash Blast and it coats all your lashes perfectly.  Also, this mascara has Argan Oil (also know as Moroccan oil).  Argan Oil has vitamin E (provides moisture) and antioxidants (fights free radicals).

Can be found online at pur-minerals.
Retails for $20.00


Hope you guys enjoyed my Jan. Faves!  
Comment below to let me know your favorites so I can try them out too!





No comments:

Post a Comment