Saturday, March 7, 2015

February 2015 Favorites



Hi guys!  Hope you had a great Feb. month.  Can't believe it's March already, 3rd month in 2015...yikes!!!

I wanted to share with you my faves for the month of Feb.  Let's get start....

Peter Thomas Roth 8.5fl oz $35.00

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel.  I had this face wash since December when my close friend Sukie gave this to me but not until recently I started using it.  This product is so amazing!!! Amazing!  Even though the picture doesn't look like I have used any of it, a little goes a long ways.

On the bottle it says:
"oil-free, anti-wrinkle technology rejuvenate clarifies, brightens with glycolic acid, salicylic acid, extracts of peach, white oak bark, lemon, lime, linden, citric, grapefruit, and arginine"
For all skin type except sensitive skin.

If you like the smell of peaches, you will like it a lot.  The fragrance is not overwhelming, just a subtle hint.

Most of my other face washes leave my face tight and dry after washing but this one doesn't, which is a huge plus in my book!

Since using this cleansing gel(I use it twice a day), my face feels balanced.






L'oreal Infalliable Pro-Matte foundation.  This foundation came out last year in December and has been reviewed by so many YouTubers.  But I didn't see the reviews until after buying and using the product.  My first time using it, I used my fingers to apply to my face.  The foundation dried quickly and felt powdery.  Since it dried so fast it looked patchy and I was not impressed.  I didn't want to give up on this foundation right away, so I tried it again.  This time I used my beauty blender, thinking that since the sponge is dampened that the foundation would blend better.  And the result was beautiful!  Beautiful!

It's medium coverage and buildable to make it full coverage.  Since it states that it's matte, I made sure I kept track of how long it lasted before I started seeing oil peek through.  I have to say, it stayed matte for about 15 hours (7 am to 10 pm) on majority of my face.  After about 5 hours there were some shine on my T-zone, but very light shine.  I touched up with some powder and my face was matte till I washed my make-up off.

I highly recommend this foundation to any anyone.  If your skin type is dry I would moisturize really well and you will be fine.





If you really want shine control and minimize pores, Clinique pore minimizer is one of the products out there that does that.  I used the pore minimizer a few years ago, and started using it again.  Loved it then and love it now.  After putting on my moisturizer I would put the pore minimizer and then my foundation.  The pore minimizer makes the foundation go on smoothier and makes my face oil free for the whole day.  It's a very light product so you won't feel it.




My favorite brow product is another Clinique product, it is there brow shaper in Charcoaled.  This product great if you don't have time to spend on your brows.  It comes with a brush that's perfect for applying the product to your brows.  The end result is natural looking eyebrows.  It's super fast and mistake proof.



NYC Bronzing Face Powder is one of my everyday products I use.  It is the best bronzing powder and the best thing is that it's so affordable.  Some of the bronzing powder can be orangey, making your face look dirty.  But this bronzing face powder does not.  This product is a must have!


So these are my Feb. Faves!  Hope you will find some of my fave as yours too.  

Hope you enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment